Plego Technologies Private Limited (“Company”, or “we” or “our” or “us”) operates the Ludo Select platform (“Platform”), which enables users in select States of India (“Users”, or “you” and its grammatical variations) to access and participate in online game of ludo in various formats and variations (“Services”).
1. Types of information collected
1.1. We may collect the following types of information:
● Information you provide: when you register on the Platform, you will be required to provide us with your name, email address, mobile number, display picture, social media account ID (wherever submitted by you), and other relevant profile information. Additionally, you will be required to provide your bank account details when you make use of the add cash or cash withdrawal options for cash Games, and your Permanent Account Number (PAN) when you use the cash withdrawal option. In some cases, such as referral programs or team play options, you may provide us with personal information of another person.
● Transaction details initiated by you: When you initiate a cash transaction in relation to your Account on the Platform, we receive and store details pertaining to such transaction, including the payment method used, the amount added to your Account, and the date and time of the transaction.
● Interaction information: When you interact with the customer support telephonically, such telephonic interactions may be recorded and stored and be used for internal training purposes.
● Technical information about you: - We automatically collect certain information from you when you use the Platform, including your IP address, location, other unique device identifiers, your browser type, language, the URL of the website which you may have used to reach our Platform, and cookies (defined below).
● Usage information: When you play any game offered by us on the Platform, including any formats of such games, such as tournaments, promotional games, practice games, and cash games (together, “Games”) on our Platform, we collect details related to the manner of your use of and interaction with our Platform and other Users such as the date and time during which you accessed the Platform, location from where you access the Platform, the amount of money spent on each Game you participate in, the duration for which you play any Game, and the formats of Game you participate in.
● Messages. When you use our Platform to communicate, we receive and collect the messages you may send or receive on the Platform, and any other content you may upload or share on the Platform.
● Web beacons: We use web beacons, images that are part of the web pages, also called pixel tags or clear gifs, in combination with cookies to understand how you interact with our Platform and the content therein. When you disable cookies, web beacons are also likely to become ineffective. You can also add browser extensions to specifically block web beacons.
1.2. Some of the information that we require you to provide on first accessing or registering on the Platform is mandatory and/or essential to the provision of our services to you, and hence if you do not provide such mandatory information, you may not be able to access some of the features of the Platform.
2. How we use your information
● enable your access and use of the Platform;
● process cash transactions to your Account, and enable withdrawals;
● facilitate your participation in various types of Games and events on the Platform;
● send you Company service-related emails and communications, including notifications about changes to our policies or Services;
● market our Services or products or services of our group companies, affiliates and subsidiaries to You.
● handle support requests, including investigating a transaction or issuing a refund;
● perform internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, internal training, and quality management purposes aimed at improving the Platform, enhancing future game developments, and making advertisements more relevant. Such analysis is aggregated and does not pertain to any specific User.
● Verification of users and their accounts;
● measure and understand the effectiveness of the promotions, and advertisements we serve to you and others;
● personalize the Platform for you, including the promotions and advertisements that may be served to you;
● provide you with user support; and
● enforce our Platform Policies.
2.2. Where you use our referral program, we use
● our name/email address in the heads of the email/SMS sent to the person referred; and
● the name, mobile number, and email address of the person referred, to communicate with them.
2.3. Optional use: We may use your personal information for the purpose of testimonials and other promotions.
3. How we store your information
3.1. The information collected by us from users of the Platform is securely stored and processed on servers located in India.
3.2. Some of our affiliates and/or Service Providers may store or process information in jurisdictions other than India.
4. How we share your information
4.1. We may share your information with various third parties who assist us in providing you with our Services, including the following:
● Service providers, such as information technology and payment service providers, whose services form a part of or are necessary for the provision of our Services;
● Advertisers and advertising networks that require the information to select and serve advertisements to you and other users;
● Cloud storage providers to store the information you provide and for disaster recovery services, as well as for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
● Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the optimisation and improvement of the Platform; and
● Entities that provide us with marketing assistance;
● Entities that provide us with customer support services.
4.2. We may share your information with ubsidiaries, affiliates and group companies of the Company that aid us in the provision of our Services and the functioning of the Platform. We may also share your information with subsidiaries, affiliates and group companies of the Company for our internal business purposes including without limitation data analysis.
4.3. We may share your information with law enforcement agencies, public authorities, or other organizations if legally required to do so, or if such use is reasonably necessary to:
● comply with any legal obligation, process, or request from government or judicial authorities;
● enforce our Platform Policies, including investigation of any potential violation thereof;
● detect, prevent, or otherwise address security, fraud, or technical issues; or
● protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection).
4.4. The service providers we engage are bound by data processing agreements that require them to take sufficient technical and organizational measures to safeguard your information.
5. How long we retain your information
5.1. We retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with our Services; thereafter, we may retain your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, and to protect the Company's legal rights, subject to limitations under applicable law.
6. Your rights and preferences
6.1. Access and Updation: You may access and update the personal information that you have provided to us by logging into your account, and using the options available therein, though this may be restricted in instances where you are not able to verify your identity or there is any suspicious activity associated with your account.
6.2. Withdrawal from providing information: You have the right to withdraw or decline your consent to the collection of any information you provide us at any time by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, this may affect your usage and access to our Platform.
6.4. Communications Opt-Outs: You can opt-out of marketing or advertising emails by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. Security and protection of your information
7.1. We use industry standard and legally mandated safeguards to keep the information collected by us secure. These measures include periodic reviews of our data collection practices, storage and processing practices, cyber security measures such as encryption, and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Users' personal information. We have a comprehensive information security program and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures adequate for the protection of personal information, including sensitive personal information.
8. Information relating to children
The Platform is not intended or directed at anyone under the age of 18 years, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from, or allow the registration on the Platform of, anyone under the age of 18 years. Upon learning that we have collected personal information from a user under the age of 18 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 18 years, please contact our Grievance Officer in the manner provided in Clause 10 below.
9. Third party platforms and services
10. How to contact us
Name: Keerthi Balakumar
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated 5th April, 2023.